Thursday, September 9, 2010

Busy Midwife

Things have been crazy lately. 

Busy calls, early morning births.  Friends and family in town, big dinners.

And now, tomorrow, I leave for 10 days to go to Thailand to visit my sister and her family.  I have big plans to play with my niece, relax, and eat good Thai food, among other things.

I have lots of things I'd like to blog about, recipes I'm dying to tweak, and an exciting new skill (canning!) to attempt.  I'll come back and this will be waiting for me along with my Partner in Crime.

By the way, I am letting Partner in Crime write a guest blog over this week away.  I'd like to tell those who don't already know that he is a writer by trade and much more witty than I.  Expect food related puns and cheese as well.  He's very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment